Does EVERYONE Need a Will? NO. So, Who DOES?
Many people call Bevilacqua Law, P.A. asking to meet because they need a will. Many times, after meeting with the Client, I tell them they do not need a will. Why? Because the people they want to leave their assets to are the same people that will inherit those same assets under Florida law anyway.
So Who Needs a Last Will and Testament?
1. Persons going through a divorce
2. Persons with financially irresponsible spouses or children
3. Persons in same or opposite sex relationships who are not married
4. Persons with children with substance abuse or gambling addiction issues
5. Persons with estranged children
6. Persons with estranged parents
7. Persons with children in troubled marriages
Who Cannot Delay Having an Estate Planing Consultation and Learning About Their Options and Likely Outcomes?
1. Persons with minor children
2. Persons with adult children in troubled marriages
3. Persons in blended families
4. Persons with children from previous marriages
5. Persons who are business owners
Call Bevilacqua Law at (561) 877 1515 to schedule your estate planning consultation today!